Toddler / Preschooler Sleep Program
Toddlers and Preschoolers are meant to test boundaries – it’s their job! They are learning about cause and effect, rewards and consequences, and how the whole world around them really works. This is fantastic, and so amazing to watch and absorb as parents. However, toddlerhood can also wreak havoc on sleep!
The Happy Sleep Company’s Toddler / Preschool Sleep Program is well-suited for families of children who are 2.5-3 years or older and no longer sleeping in a crib. I will work closely with you to examine your child’s sleep needs, sleep challenges, and to overcome these difficulties to help your little one get amazing sleep, all night long, in their bed (and take proper naps!)
This program includes:
- Initial questionnaire and sleep tracking, to assess your child’s sleep and individual family situation
- Private, face-to-face, 1-1.5 hour consultation with your Consultant (virtual, via Skype/Facetime) during which we will discuss your initial paperwork, do a sleep-space assessment, discuss awake times, daytime feeding and sleeping schedules, and review your full, step-by-step sleep program together
- Customized Sleep Plan provided to you following your consultation
- Daily email support for 14 days, including daily review of sleep tracking and answers to your questions
- A “for the future” phone call that can be used at any point after your sleep program is complete, for future questions that may arise or trouble-shooting you may require down the road.
- The Happy Sleep Company’s Tips & Resource Guide, helpful to have on hand for the future