Infant / Toddler Sleep Program
$425.00 – $550.00 CAD
This program is suited best for children who are four-months to 3 years of age and still sleeping in a crib. Children at this age need healthy sleep for proper development, to boost their immune systems, and to help them take in the big, bright, ever-changing world around them. At this age and in this environment, amazing sleep habits can be established very quickly with loads of consistency and tons of love involved! I will work closely with your family to develop a sleep plan that is right for your child, and help you help your little one to be sleeping through the night and taking proper naps within our two weeks together!
This program includes:
- Initial questionnaire and sleep tracking, to assess your child’s sleep and individual family situation
- Private, 1.5-hour consultation (either In-Home or Virtual via Skype/Facetime) during which we will discuss your initial paperwork, do a sleep-space assessment, discuss awake times, daytime feeding and sleeping schedules, and review your full sleep program together
- Customized sleep plan provided to you following your consultation
- Daily email support for 14 days, including daily review of sleep tracking and answers to your questions
- Three 20-minute phone calls during the 14-day program
- The Happy Sleep Company’s Tips & Resource Guide, helpful to have on hand for the future
Refunds requested within 72 hours will be honored if no services have been rendered. Your refund will be sent via eTransfer minus a $50 processing fee.