Infant / Toddler Sleep Program
The Happy Sleep Company’s Infant / Toddler Sleep Program is suited best for children who are 14 weeks to 3 years of age and still sleeping in a crib. Children at this age need healthy sleep for proper development, to boost their immune systems, and to help them take in the big, bright, ever-changing world around them. At this age and in this environment, amazing sleep habits can be established very quickly with loads of consistency and tons of love involved! We will work closely with your family to develop a sleep plan that is right for your child, and help you help your little one to be sleeping through the night and taking proper naps within our two weeks together!
This program includes:
- Initial questionnaire and sleep tracking, to assess your child’s sleep and individual family situation
- Private, face-to-face, 1-1.5 hour consultation with your Consultant (virtual, via Skype/Facetime) during which we will discuss your initial paperwork, do a sleep-space assessment, discuss awake times, daytime feeding and sleeping schedules, and review your full, step-by-step sleep program together
- Customized Sleep Plan provided to you following your consultation
- Daily email support for 14 days, including daily review of sleep tracking and answers to your questions
- A “for the future” phone call that can be used at any point after your sleep program is complete, for future questions that may arise or trouble-shooting you may require down the road.
- The Happy Sleep Company’s Tips & Resource Guide, helpful to have on hand for the future
Refunds (e.g. for change of mind) requested within 72 hours of purchase will be honoured if no services have yet been rendered at that time. Refunds are issued via the original method of payment. A $50 processing fee is deducted prior to the refund being issued.